A thick and creamy vegan chipotle aioli made from cashews. Perfect for burgers and sandwiches.
- 1 cup Cashews, soaked
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1 small can Chipotle Peppers In Adobo Sauce (We just need 1 pepper and 1 tsp of the sauce from the can)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste (or about 1/8 tsp)
- Soak cashews in water for 4+ hours, until softened.
- Once cashews have soaked, rinse and thoroughly drain them.
- Add 1 chipotle pepper and 1 tsp of the adobo sauce from the small can and remaining ingredients to a high speed blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Category: sauce
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Fat: 11.4g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1g
- Carbohydrates: 6.1g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 2.6g
Keywords: vegan chipotle aioli, vegan chipotle mayo