A classic acai bowl recipe that brings me back to my first ever acai bowl in Hawaii almost 10 years ago. This bowl packs an antioxidant punch thanks to the acai and blueberries. Topped with fresh mango and kiwi for added tropical flavor and finished off with granola for a nice crunch.
- Add frozen fruit and acai powder to blender
- Add half of the coconut milk to the blender and blend until well combined
- If the smoothie is still too thick or your blender is having trouble blending then add the remaining coconut milk and blend until you reach your desired thickness
- Add your favorite toppings
- Take a picture of your beautiful smoothie bowl and post it to all of your social media accounts
- I love eating my smoothie bowls out of bamboo bowls for an even more tropical feel. For those that are interested, I use these bowls. I also got a set of cute bamboo silverware to go along with my bowls!
- I use a protein brand called Gainful. They create a personalized protein blend for your specific needs whether that’s weight loss, muscle gain, recovery or more. They also cater to a variety of dietary needs like vegan, gluten-free, keto, and various allergies. You can find out which protein blend is the perfect fit for you by taking the protein quiz!
- Serving Size: 0
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Easy Acai Bowl