Creamy, sweet, and refreshing. Taro bubble milk tea is perfect for a hot summer day. Why spend money at your local boba shop when it’s so easy to make it at home?
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add tapioca pearls. Once pearls have floated to the top (30 seconds – 1 minute), cover pot and boil for 3-5 minutes, until soft and chewy. *Note: instructions may vary depending on the type of tapioca pearls. Follow instructions on the package for best results.
- Drain tapioca pearls and rinse with cold water. Stir in agave nectar.
- Brew 1 1/2 cups of black tea or chai tea. Stir milk into the tea to combine.
- In a blender, add ice, milk tea, and taro powder. Blend until ice is broken down and everything has combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add tapioca pearls to a glass and top with taro milk tea. Enjoy!
- Category: tea
Keywords: taro milk tea, taro bubble tea, taro smoothie