This cleansing spinach apple smoothie is sweet and refreshing but packed full of nutritious ingredients! Perfect as a slimming breakfast smoothie or a revitalizing and replenishing snack!
Spinach and Apple Smoothie:
- 1 cup Coconut Water
- 3 Kiwis, peeled
- 1/2 medium sized Cucumber
- 1 Green Apple, cored and quartered (I use Granny Smith apples)
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1 frozen Banana
- Add the ingredients to your blender in the order listed
- Blend on high until desired consistency
- Use a frozen banana to keep the smoothie cold and creamy or add a handful of ice in step 1
- If your blender has trouble with leafy greens like spinach, try blending just the coconut water and spinach first before adding other ingredients. If you still have to chew bits of spinach in your smoothie then you might consider an upgraded blender. I use this one and absolutely love it!
Keywords: spinach apple smoothie, green apple smoothie, spinach cucumber smoothie, cucumber apple smoothie