This isn’t your average green smoothie! Thanks to the fresh fruit and pineapple it has a sweet tropical flavor with a subtle warming kick from the ginger and turmeric – so unique and refreshing! This smoothie is also packed with anti-inflammatory goodness from the turmeric to the chia seeds to the pineapple.
- Peel ginger and remove the cores, stems, and seeds from the apple, pear, and pineapple
- Add spinach and almond milk to the blender and blend until well combined
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend to desired consistency
- Use at least 1 frozen fruit or a handful of ice for a creamy and cold smoothie
- I use a protein brand called Gainful. They create a personalized protein blend for your specific needs whether that’s weight loss, muscle gain, recovery or more. They also cater to a variety of dietary needs like vegan, gluten-free, keto, and various allergies. You can find out which protein blend is the perfect fit for you by taking the protein quiz!
- Category: Smoothie
Keywords: Anti-inflammatory smoothie, Turmeric smoothie