This vibrant red smoothie has a delicious tropical punch taste and is a vitamin C powerhouse. The perfect smoothie to get rid of those winter blues and supercharge your immune system for cold and flu season!
- 1.5 cups Coconut Water
- 1 Orange, peeled
- 1 Banana, peeled
- 1 medium Beet, peeled
- 2 large Carrots, peeled and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup Pineapple, fresh or frozen chunks
- 1 tbsp Flaxseeds (sub chia seeds or hemp seeds if you prefer)
Superfood Boosts (optional)
- Wash and prepare the fresh produce
- Add the ingredients to your blender in the order listed
- Blend on high until desired consistency
- Make sure you use at least one frozen fruit (either banana or pineapple chunks) to make your smoothie cold and smooth!
- If you don’t have a high powered blender like a Vitamix, you may need to blend the carrots with just coconut water before adding other ingredients.
- Boost your smoothie with some added protein! I use a protein brand called Gainful. They create a personalized protein blend for your specific needs whether that’s weight loss, muscle gain, recovery or more. They also cater to a variety of dietary needs like vegan, gluten-free, keto, and various allergies. You can find out which protein blend is the perfect fit for you by taking the protein quiz!
- Category: Smoothie
Keywords: Pineapple Beet Smoothie, Pineapple and Carrot Smoothie, Beet Orange Smoothie