- 1 Mango, peeled and core removed
- 1 Orange, peeled
- 3 large Carrots, peeled
- 1” piece Turmeric Root, peeled (or use about 1 tsp of turmeric powder)
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper (for turmeric absorption)
- Wash and dry the fresh produce. Remove the peels. If you will not be straining the juice, then be sure to peel the carrots or they will leave a gritty texture.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend on high about 60 seconds or until smooth.
- Optional: Strain juice using a nut milk bag for an extra smooth finish with no pulp. Enjoy!
- Category: juice
- Method: blender
- Serving Size: 12 ounces
- Calories: 176
- Sugar: 34.4g
- Sodium: 76mg
- Fat: 0.7g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 43.5g
- Fiber: 6.9g
- Protein: 2.9g
Keywords: carrot mango juice, orange carrot juice, orange turmeric juice, carrot turmeric juice, mango carrot juice