A tropical and refreshing carrot mango juice with orange and turmeric. This powerful immune boosting juice tastes like bottled sunshine.
This healthy tropical juice is a perfect refreshing summer drink.
The recipe is an adaptation of my fan favorite carrot juice recipe. I’ve added orange and mango for a vitamin C boost and extra tropical flavor.
It’s like drinking bottled sunshine.
I love to make a big batch and drink this mango carrot orange juice with my breakfasts as a healthier alternative to regular orange juice.
The best part is it’s ready in just 5 minutes and all you’ll need is a blender!
Is orange carrot juice good for you?
What makes this juice so much healthier than your average orange juice?
Well there’s no added sugar like most store-bought juices for starters.
But it’s the additional ingredients in this orange carrot juice that really make it shine.
Here’s some of the possible health benefits packed into a glass of this delicious juice:
- Carrots: Carrots are an excellent source of an antioxidant called beta-carotene. You’ve probably heard of how beta-carotene promotes eye health, but it’s also known for its ability to keep our skin healthy and youthful. 
- Oranges: One orange contains over 100% of our daily recommended vitamin C, an important vitamin for maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Mangoes: Mangoes are an excellent source of vitamins A and C. In addition, mangoes contain a phytonutrient called mangiferin which has shown promising heart protective benefits in recent studies. 
- Turmeric: Turmeric containts a powerful anti-inflammatory compound called Curcumin. Curcumin has actually been shown to be as effective at treating inflammation as some modern prescription drugs. 
How To Make
Carrot Mango Juice
Wash and dry the carrots, orange, mango, and turmeric. Peel the orange, carrots, and turmeric. Core and peel the mango.
What If I can't Find Fresh Turmeric?
Sometimes fresh turmeric root can be hard to find at local supermarkets.
You can replace the turmeric root in this recipe with about 2 tbsp of turmeric powder or 4 servings of turmeric powder supplements.
If you go this route, I recommend a turmeric powder extract, not just any old turmeric from the spice shelf.
Turmeric on the spice shelf may only be 3% curcumin by weight where as extracts can be up to 95% curcumin!
My favorite turmeric powder is Science Natural’s Turmeric with BioPerine. Bioperine is a natural black pepper extract to further enhance the body’s absorption of curcumin.
Science Natural’s Turmeric is currently on sale for buy one get one free!
There’s just something so refreshing about drinking a fresh juice.
It’s like you can feel all those fruits and veggies nourishing your body.
If you want more healthy juices you can make at home, check out my 5 favorite juice cleanse recipes!
More Healthy Juice Recipes
Too Busy to make your own?
Sometimes making your own juices just isn’t possible with a busy schedule, but that doesn’t mean you have to neglect your health.
When I get too busy to make my own juices, I turn to Jus By Julie. They have a ton of delicious juices to choose from and will ship right to your doorstep.
If you really want to take your health to the next level and get bikini ready this summer, I recommend trying their 3 day juice cleanse!
- 1 Mango, peeled and core removed
- 1 Orange, peeled
- 3 large Carrots, peeled
- 1” piece Turmeric Root, peeled (or use about 1 tsp of turmeric powder)
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper (for turmeric absorption)
- Wash and dry the fresh produce. Remove the peels. If you will not be straining the juice, then be sure to peel the carrots or they will leave a gritty texture.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend on high about 60 seconds or until smooth.
- Optional: Strain juice using a nut milk bag for an extra smooth finish with no pulp. Enjoy!
- Want to add more of the powerful anti-inflammatory benefits of turmeric to your diet? I recommend Science Natural’s Turmeric with BioPerine. Bioperine is a natural black pepper extract to further enhance the body’s absorption of curcumin by up to 2000%! Each serving contains 1300mg of activated turmeric. Science Natural’s Turmeric is currently on sale for buy one get one free!
- Category: juice
- Method: blender
- Serving Size: 12 ounces
- Calories: 176
- Sugar: 34.4g
- Sodium: 76mg
- Fat: 0.7g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 43.5g
- Fiber: 6.9g
- Protein: 2.9g
Keywords: carrot mango juice, orange carrot juice, orange turmeric juice, carrot turmeric juice, mango carrot juice