Matcha Pistachio Bliss Balls are a healthy and energizing superfood dessert. Sweet and salty, gooey and crunchy, these bliss balls have it all!
- 1 cup Dates, pitted (about 10 dates)
- 2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1/2 cup Pistachios
- 1/3 cup Shredded Coconut
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- *Optional: 1 scoop Personalized Protein Blend
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Cacao Drizzle (Optional)
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Agave Nectar
- 1/4 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Remove pits from the dates then steep in a bowl of hot water for 10 minutes.
- Drain the dates then add to a food processor. Add half of the pistachios (save the other half to roll onto the balls), and the remaining matcha ball ingredients to the food processor with the dates. Pulse in the food processor until you reach a dough like consistency.
- Finely chop or crush the remaining half of pistachios.
- Roll the dough into 1 tbsp sized balls, then roll balls through crushed pistachios to coat.
- Let balls set in fridge 15-30 minutes to harden slightly (optional).
- Drizzle with the cacao syrup and enjoy!
- Melt coconut oil over low heat in a small saucepan. Stir in milk and agave until combined.
- Whisk in the cacao until well combined and smooth.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Boost your bliss balls with some added protein! I use a protein brand called Gainful. They create a personalized protein blend for your specific needs whether that’s weight loss, muscle gain, recovery or more. They also cater to a variety of dietary needs like vegan, gluten-free, keto, and various allergies. You can find out which protein blend is the perfect fit for you by taking the protein quiz!
- Category: dessert
Keywords: matcha bliss balls, matcha pistachio bliss balls