A tropical smoothie packed with green goodness and superfoods! A nutrient dense, refreshing, and energizing way to start your day.
- 1 cup Mango (about half of a fresh mango)
- 2 small Kiwis, peeled (or 1 larger kiwi)
- 2 cups Kale (I used Lacinato Kale)
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup Coconut Water
Superfood Boosts (optional)
- Wash and dry the fresh produce. Peel the kiwi and mango if using fresh mango.
- Add ingredients to blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Make sure to use at least one frozen fruit to keep your smoothie cold and creamy!
- Lacinato kale is perfect for beginner green smoothies because it has a sweeter and less bitter flavor than other kale varieties.
- Boost your smoothie with some added protein! I use a protein brand called Gainful. They create a personalized protein blend for your specific needs whether that’s weight loss, muscle gain, recovery or more. They also cater to a variety of dietary needs like vegan, gluten-free, keto, and various allergies. You can find out which protein blend is the perfect fit for you by taking the protein quiz!
- Category: smoothie
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 199
- Sugar: 25.1g
- Sodium: 159mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 43.9g
- Fiber: 7.3g
- Protein: 5.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: mango kiwi smoothie, mango kale smoothie