Need a tropical getaway? Try this super easy 5-ingredient mango coconut chia pudding! Healthy, filling, and deliciously tropical!
- 1 14-oz can Coconut Milk (about 1.5 cups)
- 6 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Mangoes
- pinch Coconut Flakes (optional)
- Stir together Coconut Milk, Chia seeds, Maple Syrup, and Vanilla Extract until well combined
- Let mixture sit for at least 2 hours or refrigerate overnight to allow the Chia Seeds to expand and soften
- Puree the Mangoes and pour over the top of the Coconut Milk Chia Seed mixture.
- Top with Coconut Flakes and enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: mango chia pudding, chia seed pudding