Need a tropical vacation but don’t want to spend tons of money? Try this Mango Chia Pudding instead! Tropical flavors of coconut and mango will take your taste buds on an island getaway.
Did I mention it’s healthy too? Chia seeds add a filling dose of protein and are packed with healthy omega-3 fatty acids. They’re an anti-inflammatory rockstar!
Mango coconut chia pudding is also super versatile. It makes for the perfect midday snack, easy breakfast on the go, and even a healthy dessert. What’s not to love?
If you’re still not sold on this recipe yet just wait until you see how easy it is to make! There’s only 5 simple ingredients.
To make the chia pudding portion you’ll need chia seeds, coconut milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Simply stir together the ingredients and let it sit for a minimum of 2 hours. This allows the chia seeds to expand and soak up all that goodness. As they expand they develop a soft and squishy exterior similar to tapioca balls!
If you’re familiar with chia pudding you’ll know it can be rather bland, so I added some maple syrup and vanilla extract. This gives it a little extra flavor and sweetness.
Once your chia pudding is ready to go, simply puree the mangoes in a blender or food processor and pour the puree over the pudding. It’s that easy! I like to sprinkle some coconut flakes over the top for a little more tropical flavor.
Need a tropical getaway? Try this super easy 5-ingredient mango coconut chia pudding! Healthy, filling, and deliciously tropical!
- 1 14-oz can Coconut Milk (about 1.5 cups)
- 6 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Mangoes
- pinch Coconut Flakes (optional)
- Stir together Coconut Milk, Chia seeds, Maple Syrup, and Vanilla Extract until well combined
- Let mixture sit for at least 2 hours or refrigerate overnight to allow the Chia Seeds to expand and soften
- Puree the Mangoes and pour over the top of the Coconut Milk Chia Seed mixture.
- Top with Coconut Flakes and enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: mango chia pudding, chia seed pudding
Hover over the photo to pin this recipe!