Lemon bliss balls with a decadent blueberry acai drizzle are a deliciously guilt-free vegan dessert.
Lemon Bliss Balls
- 1 cup Cashews, soaked
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut (save half to use as a topping)
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Almond Extract (or Vanilla Extract)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice (juice from about 1 lemon)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest (zest from about 1 lemon)
Blueberry Acai Drizzle (Optional)
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 tsp Acai Powder
- 1 tbsp Coconut Milk Cream (the thick creamy part on top of a can of full fat coconut milk)
Lemon Bliss Balls
- Soak cashews in warm water for up to 4 hours, until slightly softened. (This step is optional, but recommended if you don’t have a top of the line food processor)
- Rinse and drain the cashews, zest and juice the lemon. Add all bliss ball ingredients (saving 1/2 cup of the shredded coconut to use as a topping) to a food processor. Process until the ingredients are broken down and a “dough” starts to form.
- Roll the dough into balls, you should get about 12 balls. Roll the balls into the remaining shredded coconut or your topping of choice. Set aside in the fridge to harden while you make the blueberry acai drizzle.
Blueberry Acai Drizzle
- Add blueberries to a blender or food processor and pulse until they are finely pureed.
- Strain the blueberry puree over a bowl. You should get about 3 tbsp of blueberry juice.
- Mix the blueberry juice, acai powder, and 1 tbsp of coconut milk cream (the thick creamy part on top of a can of full fat coconut milk). Once well combined, drizzle over bliss balls and enjoy!
- Save up to 50% on organic versions of the ingredients used in this recipe at Thrive Market. First time customers can get an additional 25% off their first order!
- Boost your bliss balls with even more protein! I use a protein brand called Gainful. They create a personalized protein blend for your specific needs whether that’s weight loss, muscle gain, recovery or more. They also cater to a variety of dietary needs like vegan, gluten-free, keto, and various allergies. You can find out which protein blend is the perfect fit for you by taking the protein quiz!
- Category: dessert
- Serving Size: 2 Balls
- Calories: 161
- Sugar: 5.8g
- Sodium: 6mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 3.4g
- Carbohydrates: 13.3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4.5g
Keywords: lemon bliss balls, lemon coconut protein balls, no bake lemon coconut balls, lemon and coconut bliss balls