Green Goddess Juice is a vibrant and refreshing green juice full of nourishing vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Made using just a blender!
- 4 cups Kale
- 2 cups Spinach
- 2 cups Romaine
- 1 medium Cucumber
- 1 large stick Celery
- 1/4 cup Parsley
- 2 Apples, cored and seeded
- 1 small Lemon, peeled (or 2–3 tbsp lemon juice)
- 1 inch knob Ginger, peeled
- 1.5 cups Water
- 1 handful Ice
- Wash and dry all fresh produce. Peel the lemon and ginger. Core and seed the apples.
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender with a handful of ice on top (you’ll need a large 64 oz blender jar to fit it all at once). Blend on high until fully broken down and liquefied, about 60 seconds.
- Working in batches, pour the blended green juice through a nut milk bag or cheese cloth, squeezing to get all of the juice out.
- Category: juice
- Method: blender
Keywords: green goddess juice, blender green juice