An eggless french toast recipe with vegan coconut milk batter. Soft and fluffy insides with a crispy sweet outside, all topped with maple syrup and fresh berries.
- Add coconut milk, almond flour, vanilla, and cinnamon to a large bowl and whisk into a smooth batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium high heat. Add vegan butter or a cooking spray to coat the pan.
- Dip bread slices in the batter to coat each side. Let excess batter drip off, then place in pan.
- Working in batches, grill the french toast until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes per side. Add more vegan butter or cooking spray in between batches as needed.
- Top with fresh berries or banana, drizzle with syrup, and enjoy!
- Save 25-50% on your favorite healthy organic brands and have them shipped free to your door with Thrive Market. Click here for an extra 25% off your first order!
- Be sure to coat the pan with vegan butter or a cooking spray so that your batter will stick to the toast and not the pan!
- Category: breakfast
- Serving Size: 2 slices
- Calories: 313
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 248mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 6.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: eggless french toast, vegan french toast, coconut milk french toast