A smooth, creamy, and delicious vegan mayonnaise made with cashews! There’s no need for expensive store-bought mayo when you can make your own in just 3 easy steps!
- 1 Cup Cashews, raw unsalted
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk (or any dairy-free milk)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Juice from 1 large Lemon
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Add the cashews to a bowl with enough water to cover and let soak for 2-4 hours (you may need to soak overnight if you don’t have a high powered blender)
- Drain the cashews and add all of the ingredients to a blender
- Blend until smooth and creamy
- This is the perfect mayo base to add in other fun ingredients for a more flavorful mayo. Some of my favorites are Sriracha mayo, avocado mayo, and chipotle mayo!
- Category: Sauce
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: egg free mayo, cashew mayonnaise