A thick and creamy dragon fruit nice cream made entirely from frozen fruit. It’s healthy, delicious, and ready in just 5 minutes! This hot pink nice cream is the perfect frozen treat for kids and adults this summer!
- 4 Bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup Mango, cubed and frozen
- 1/2 cup Raspberry, frozen
- 2 cups Pitaya/Dragon Fruit, cubed and frozen (or use two 100g smoothie packs)
- 3 tbsp Coconut Cream (the creamy solid part in a can of coconut milk)
- Add the frozen fruit and coconut cream to your Vitamix blender and gradually increase the speed to the highest setting.
- Using the tamper, press the frozen fruit into the blades until everything is completely broken down, about one minute.
- Once the frozen fruit is broken down and 4 “mounds” start to appear in the mixture, you can remove the tamper and let the nice cream blend on its own. Blend for another 30 seconds until you have a thick and creamy texture.
- Enjoy right away for a thick soft-serve ice cream consistency, or freeze for about 1 hour for a creamy and scoopable nice cream!
- You can currently get $50 OFF the Vitamix E310, one of the most affordable Vitamix models. It’s the perfect entry level model to get started, with all of the amazing blending capabilities that Vitamix is famous for!
- Or treat yourself to the perfect Mother’s Day gift and get $100 OFF all new Vitamix blenders! A Vitamix blender is an ideal gift for healthy moms whether you want to make silky smooth smoothies, creamy home made nut butters, easy nice cream, or more!
- Category: dessert
- Method: blender
- Serving Size: 3 scoops
- Calories: 203
- Sugar: 25.3g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Fat: 2.6g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 44.1g
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Protein: 3.1g
Keywords: dragon fruit ice cream, pitaya ice cream, nice cream