Fresh vegan potato tacos with vibrant pico de gallo, black beans, crispy southwest potatoes, and a creamy tomatillo ranch sauce.
Crispy Potato Tacos
- 2 medium Russet Potatoes, cubed
- 1 14oz can Black Beans, drained
- 8 medium Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
Pico De Gallo
- 1/2 Red Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 Jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1/2 Lime, juiced
- Preheat oven to 450 F with a baking sheet in the oven. Wash and dry all fresh produce. Cube the russet potatoes then add to a bowl of water and soak for 15 minutes.
- Once potatoes have soaked, line the preheated baking sheet with high heat oil and add the cubed potatoes. Sprinkle potatoes with paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, and cumin. Bake potatoes for 25-30 mins until crispy and golden brown.
- While potatoes cook, chop the onion, cilantro, and jalapeño. Dice the tomatoes. Add everything to a bowl and squeeze lime juice over the top. Stir to combine.
- In a blender, blend the salsa verde, vegan ranch, cilantro, and jalapeño, on medium until broken down and combined.
- Once potatoes have cooked, build the tacos. Layer the tortillas with black beans, then add potatoes, pico de gallo, shredded lettuce, and top with a drizzle of the tomatillo ranch.
- Get more delicious meals like this and take the pressure out of eating healthy with Green Chef. They are a USDA Certified Organic meal delivery plan with tons of dietary options, including a dedicated vegan meal plan! Each week you get 3 chef-inspired recipes with fresh pre-measured, pre-prepped ingredients delivered to your doorstep. It’s a super easy way to stay healthy, and you can currently get $40 OFF your first order!
- Save up to 50% on organic versions of the ingredients used in this recipe at Thrive Market. First time customers can get an additional 25% off their first order!
- Category: main dishes
Keywords: crispy potato tacos, vegan potato tacos