A super flavorful cilantro lime cauliflower rice. Sauteed in garlic then cooked in coconut milk for added deliciousness! Easy, healthy, & addictingly good!
- Remove the cauliflower core then cut into florets. Add cauliflower to a food processor.
- Pulse the cauliflower in the food processor until it is broken up into small pieces with a texture that resembles rice. (See pictures above for guidance)
- Zest the lime until you have about 1 tsp of zest, then halve the lime.
- Remove cilantro leaves from stems then roughly chop leaves until you have 1/4 cup. Discard the stems.
- Heat a pot over medium heat, add coconut oil and garlic, sauté garlic stirring continuously until fragrant (about 1 minute).
- Increase the heat to medium high and add the cauliflower rice to pot with garlic. Add a small drizzle of coconut oil if needed. Cook the rice, stirring frequently, until slightly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add coconut milk to the pot with rice and bring to a simmer. Cover pot and let simmer for 5 minutes. Remove pot from heat and drain any excess liquid.
- Add the lime zest, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice from the halves (about 1 tbsp), toss to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Keywords: cilantro lime cauliflower rice, coconut cauliflower rice