A light and refreshing carrot juice packed full of revitalizing nutrients. Made in a blender and ready to drink in under 5 minutes! No juicer needed.
- 2–3 Large Carrots, peeled
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice (juice from about 1 large lemon)
- 1/2 inch piece Ginger, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Ice Cubes
- Wash and dry the fresh produce. Cut ends off of carrots then peel them. Remove peel from a 1/2 inch piece of ginger. Halve the lemon for squeezing.
- Add water, carrots, ginger, lemon juice and ice to a high speed blender. Blend on high for about 60 seconds until carrots have been fully liquefied.
- *Optional: Depending on your blender or preferences, you may want to strain and squeeze the juice through a nut milk bag for an extra smooth finish. If you’re doing this step use only 1/2 cup of water in step 2.
- Be sure to peel the carrots or the juice will have a gritty texture.
- A high speed blender like a Vitamix or Blendtec is capable of making this recipe into a smooth juice texture without the need to strain at the end. I personally use this blender.
- The ice cubes help keep the juice cool while blending. Too much heat can degrade the valuable nutrients.
- Category: Juice
- Serving Size: 12 oz
- Calories: 40
- Sugar: 8.5g
- Sodium: 6.5mg
- Fat: 0.2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8.6g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 0.88g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Carrot Juice Recipe, Blender Carrot Juice