This blueberry and spinach smoothie is packed full of antioxidants and nutritious superfoods but has a decadent blueberry muffin flavor! It’s the perfect filling breakfast smoothie to start your day off right!
Blueberry and Spinach Smoothie
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup Spinach
- 1/2 cup Chard (I used rainbow chard)
- 1 cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Banana
- Add the ingredients to a high powered blender in the order listed
- Blend on high until desired consistency
- Use at least one frozen fruit or a handful of ice to keep the smoothie cold and give it a creamy consistency!
- Boost your smoothie with some added protein! I use a protein brand called Gainful. They create a personalized protein blend for your specific needs whether that’s weight loss, muscle gain, recovery or more. They also cater to a variety of dietary needs like vegan, gluten-free, keto, and various allergies. You can find out which protein blend is the perfect fit for you by taking the protein quiz!
- Category: Smoothie
Keywords: blueberry spinach smoothie, spinach blueberry smoothie, berry spinach smoothie