A vivid blue spirulina smoothie bowl with tropical fruit makes for a refreshing and nutrient dense breakfast to beat the summer heat!
Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl
- 2 Bananas, frozen
- 1 1/2 cups Mango, cubed and frozen
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk, as needed to get blending started
- 1 tsp Blue Spirulina (I use this brand)
Superfood Boosts (optional)
- Wash and dry fresh produce. Peel bananas and cube mango. Freeze the spinach, bananas, and mango.
- Add the frozen fruit and spinach to a high speed blender and blend on high. Add enough coconut milk to get blending started, if you add too much the smoothie bowl will be too thin.
- Once blending has started, add in spirulina powder and any other superfood boosts of your choice. Once combined, pour into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings.
- Category: smoothie
Keywords: blue spirulina smoothie bowl, blue smoothie bowl, blue spirulina smoothie