A hydrating and nourishing aloe vera juice recipe with refreshing lemon, cucumber, and ginger!
- Wash and dry fresh produce. Cut ends off cucumbers then quarter them so they fit in a blender. Cut lemon in half. Peel ginger.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a blender (or peel the lemon and put it all in), add cucumbers, ginger, and water to the blender. Blend on high until mixture is completely broken down and liquefied.
- Strain the liquid through a cheese cloth or nut milk bag and squeeze to extract all of the juice. Discard the leftover pulp. Return the juice to the blender.
- Cut off and remove the spines along the side of the aloe leaf. Cut the face off the aloe leaf to reveal the aloe gel. Scoop out 2 tbsp of clear aloe gel, avoiding the yellow tinted gel that is closer to the leave’s surface.
- Add the aloe gel to the blender with the juice. Blend on a lower setting until the aloe gel has been thoroughly mixed into the juice, about 20 seconds.
- Pour the juice over ice and enjoy!
- Be sure to only use the clear aloe vera gel found in the center of the leaf. The gel closer to the edges will be yellow tinted from the aloe latex, which is a laxative that should be avoided!
- Category: Juice
- Serving Size: 12 oz
- Calories: 17
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 4mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4.4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Aloe vera juice recipe, how to make aloe vera juice